Montag, 1. April 2013

Luggage // Gepäck


A few days ago I started to pack my luggage… and I don’t know how to end.
Only 20kg are allowed, and I have no idea how I can work with it… And no, I can’t take more with me if I pay an extra charge.
In the case you don’t understand me: I’ll stay three months and I have to equip me for every possible situation (I think so anyway…):
Different trousers, jumpers, jackets (they can be so heavy), shoes (they also) and everything I can’t  pack into my hand luggage (that can be a lot, too).
Do you see my problem at least?!
But either way, I’ll manage it. I have to! I have no choice!
So that you get an impression:

//

Vor ein paar Tagen habe ich angefangen zu packen und ich hab keine Ahnung, wo das enden soll.
Mein Limit an Gewicht: 20kg
Mein benötigtes Gewicht: definitiv mehr als 20 kg
Mehr Gepäck gegen Aufpreis: Vergiss es! Nicht bei dieser Airline!
Für die, die gerade nur den Kopf schütteln und sich denken >>typisch Mädchen<< , NICHT SO SCHNELL!
Alles muss für drei Monate reichen, und wer weiß schon, was man diese Zeit über alles eventuell brauchen könnte?! Mal abgesehen von den selbstverständlichen Dingen wie Hosen, Pullis, Schuhe, Jacken, die alle nebenbei bemerkt auch nicht gerade wenig wiegen, gibt es da noch die Sachen, die unter keinen Umständen ins Handgepäck dürfen. Und das ist auch nicht gerade wenig! „Flüssigkeiten“! Spitze Gegenstände! Zu große Gegenstände! (und wenn ich länger nachdenke, fällt mir bestimmt noch mehr ein!)…
Versteht ihr jetzt was ich meine?
So oder so, ich werde es schon irgendwie schaukeln. Schließlich muss ich. Ich hab ja gar keine andereWahl!
Damit ihr mal 'nen Eindruck bekommt:



Well, I admit that it doesn't look that much but it isn't everything yet. Definitely not.
//
Okay, zugegeben, bis jetzt sieht es noch nicht nach soo viel aus, aber es ist auch noch nicht alles. Da kommt noch einiges. Bestimmt.
:D




Only 3 days to go!!!! :D
//
Noch 3 Tage!!!! :D

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Marleen, packing is half the joy of travelling, isn't it?! We will be happy when you are sitting in the plane, I think! With all the jackets, shoes - I need another bag!!!)What will be your problem with all the clothes when you are in your school uniform? OK, I'm only the mother...
    Love,
    Mum

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yeah, you're ONLY the mum :D And I need everything that I packed into my luggage! Even if I'll wear the school uniform^^
    Love you, too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Now Marleen is on her way to Dublin!!! The flight was on time!!! And weather forecast for Dublin sounds ok like in Hamburg: sunshine and about 5 degrees. Hope we will be hearing from you soon!!!
      Love
      Mum

      Löschen